@ RETROBBALL.BS (:

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09/09/09. :D

BOO MOO MOO. :D
Morning went ate prata before going training. (:
Very hot, very very hot, Mr Tai came so late, again and again.
Did everything again, it was just getting bored.
Quite sianz alr, break can't refill water bottle.
How fuck is that? He complaint our bottle too small.
Well, how big can we bring out? When his is not very big either. :x
Full court match, teamamtes just getting me pekcek.
I didn't want to did everything on my own.
But did i have a choice? Well, obviously i don't.
If i didn't take over the game on my own, i would just had to run to and fro.
You all tired, i also tired right? So please stop all the attitudes.
I stop talking much alr, they die, then die.
I alr did my best, scoldings makes myself more agitated and pekcek.
So well, i leave taywee to scold them. (:
After training, went queensway w/ soonseng and taywee to buy soonseng's shoe.
Well, soonseng's uncle send us there in the mini-bus.
It was still quite warm and heaty inside although the air-con is on. :x
Well, he bought the Nike Flex. It was quite nice, $101, how about that?
Quite cheap ey? :D i wanted it too! But then, currently i'm bankrupt. D:
After queensway, went meet love awhile and went home. :D
Tomorrow homework session! Xibeng and love. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment